Sunday, October 31, 2010

Slickrock Playground

Words and photos by Greg

Autumn is spinning rapidly along. Temperatures are dropping. Which makes for excellent riding. The days are growing shorter. So a ride can go on until darkness without the need for carrying a vast supply of food and water.

I joined an old friend and two new friends at a local stash of convoluted rock, a veritable playground for those who like to explore interesting lines down slickrock and through the air with wheels and will.

Me, I took photos. And we rode until dark.













3 comments:

  1. Looks like a place I wouldn't be interested in riding. Not one bit, no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just rode my bike to work through the Toronto streets with the morning traffic, but this is something completely different! Wow. Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking ride and great photography as usual.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete