Saturday, May 29, 2010

Local Solo

Just a few shots from some of my recent solo rides, out hitting the local trails before, after, or instead of work.

The flowers are still hyperactive, though I'm going to suggest that Spring is on the downswing, or maybe even... Officially and astronomically, Summer doesn't start until June 21 or so. But locally, it seems to have started. The sign: cheat grass seeds in my socks.

Today I was riding like such a dorkus that I made lots of time for taking photos of me as a way of delaying another clumsy move. It wasn't quite One Of Those Days, since I didn't fall down and hurt myself or anything. Luckily I saw the early signs of dorkus-ism and took it easy.

--Greg
From 2010 Spring

From 2010 Spring

From 2010 Spring

From 2010 Spring

From 2010 Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment